The terms & conditions for “Win a years supply of pet food” competition run on facebook are set out below…
Win a years supply of pet food competition.
The prize is a £50 per month gift card making the prize worth £600 in total. We will issue the winner with a £50 gift card each month to spend on any pet & bird products they want. This will cover any single pet – dog, cat, rabbit, fish, reptile, poultry, caged & wild birds.
- The promoter is: Homefeeds Ltd (company no. 08308545 ) whose registered office is at Unit 1, Alexandra Business Park, Gresty Lane, Crewe CW2 5DD
- Employees of Homefeeds Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition you must like the post. While we would really like you to like, share and comment on the post, sharing and commenting are not a requirement for winning. Liking the post only, will qualify as entry to the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 25th September 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize will be made by way of a gift card to the value of £50, issued on the first working day of each month from the 3rd October 2016 until the 1st September 2017. Any value left on an individual months card can NOT be rolled over to the next month and must be used in the month it was issued.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, liquidation, business closure, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Woobox from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by private facebook message within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Homefeeds Ltd, Unit 1, Alexandra Business Park, Gresty Lane, Crewe CW2 5DD
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.