Our Returns Policy
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or have been described incorrectly. You are only entitled to an automatic refund for faulty goods if you return it within 30 days – otherwise you must give the retailer a chance to make a repair or replacement.
Our policy: In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days, as long as the items are unused and in perfect condition in their undamaged original packaging, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. In summary, if you change your mind about a purchase from us….
- You must have the original receipt.
- You must return the goods within 14 days.
- The goods must be in the original undamaged packaging.
- The goods must be in perfect unused condition.
- We will only offer a credit note or exchange