Homefeeds - Pet Food Supermarket

Alexandra Business Park
Gresty Lane
Crewe
Cheshire

Bob Martin Clear Spot On Flea and Tick

protection kills fleas and ticks…

Indoor cats or free-running dogs – every pet needs regular treatment for fleas. Left untreated, they can cause your pet discomfort and pain. And they can also affect your family’s health by spreading rapidly into the home. The good news is that minor healthcare issues like fleas and ticks are very common and easily treatable. The new Bob Martin Clear range has every product you need to keep everyone in your family (four-legged or two-legged!) happy and healthy.

 

Clear Spot on – How it helps your pet…

  • Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
  • Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
  • Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation

Treating your pet with Clear Spot on…

Applying Clear Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection FOR DOGS…

  • Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
  • Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
  • Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
  • It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches

Applying Clear Spot On monthly for continuous flea protection FOR CATS…

  • Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 5 weeks
  • Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
  • Cats and kittens must be at least eight weeks old and 1kg
  • It can be used on pregnant and lactating queens

SMALL DOGS

Supplied as x 3 pipettes containing 0.67ml of Fipronil. Priced £12.99

Typical breeds that would be weighing 2 – 10kgs would be Jack Russell Terrier, Pug, Miniature Dachshund, Toy Poodle

MEDIUM DOGS

Supplied as x 3 pipettes containing 1.34ml of Fipronil. Priced £14.99

Typical breeds that would be weighing 10 – 20kgs would be Wheaten Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Staffordshire, Bull Terrier

LARGE DOGS

Supplied as x 3 pipettes containing 2.68ml of Fipronil. Priced £15.99

Typical breeds that would be weighing 20 – 40kgs would be Labrador, German Shepherd, English Springer Spaniel, Setter

EXTRA LARGE DOGS

Supplied as x 3 pipettes containing 4.02ml of Fipronil. Priced £18.99

Typical breeds that would be weighing 40 – 60kgs would be Bernese Mountain Dog, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound

CATS (Pesticide Free) from 12 weeks old

Contains no organophosphate, neonicotinoid or pyrethroid insecticides. Supplied as x 1 pipette for 4 weeks of protection. Priced £3.99

  • Clear Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
  • You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
  • Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
  • For full instructions on the use of Clear Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.

Did you know that only 5% of fleas are found on your pet? The other 95% are found in your home!!